Mars Bar Crunch
Makes approximately 20-24 pieces:
3 Mars Bars
85g (3 ozs) hard margarine
113g (4 ozs) Coco Pops / Coco Snaps
1 pack of cooking chocolate (150g)
- Chop Mars bars into pieces and melt with margarine in large pan on low heat, stirring slowly.
- Remove from heat.
- Add Coco Pops / Coco Snaps and mix well with large wooden spoon.
- Spoon into a greased baking tray lined with parchment, flattening surface.
- Leave to cool.
- Melt cooking chocolate in microwave or in bowl over simmering water and pour over mixture.
- Tilt tray to ensure all mixture is covered.
- Leave to set.
- Once set, remove from tray and cut into pieces using hot knife (knife dipped in hot water and dried).