Makes approximately 20-24 pieces:
1 pack of mini marshmallows
150g (5.5 ozs) hard margarine
3 Mars Bars
1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
250g (9 ozs pack) digestive biscuits
- – 1½ x 300g packs cooking chocolate (depending how chocolatey you like the topping)
- Chop Mars bars into pieces and melt with margarine in large pan.
- Remove from heat.
- Add cocoa powder and mix well.
- Roughly break biscuits into pieces (not crumbed) and add to mixture in pan.
- Add marshmallows and mix well.
- Spoon into a greased and lined baking tray, flattening roughly with a spoon.
- Melt cooking chocolate in microwave or in bowl over pan of simmering water and pour quickly over mixture.
- Tilt tray to ensure all mixture is covered.
- Leave to set.
- Once set, remove from tray and cut into pieces using hot knife (knife dipped in hot water and dried).
- Once cut, these are best kept in a container and refrigerated.
- You can add chopped up Crunchie bars at stage 5 to add that extra “crunch”.
- You can sprinkle top with extra chopped up marshmallows and/or broken “Flake” chocolate.