Coconut crusted lime chicken
8 skinless, boneless chicken thighs
zest & juice of 2 limes, plus extra wedges to serve
2 tspn medium curry powder or garam masala
1 tspn Green Cuisine chilli powder (optional)
50g/2oz desiccated coconut
1 tbspn Simply Cornish rapeseed oil
Cherry Tree mango chutney & Natures Garden boiled rice to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/180°C fan/Gas 6.
- Put the chicken in a large bowl with the lime zest & juice, curry powder, chilli powder (if using), and seasoning.
- Mix well, then toss in the coconut.
- Place the chicken on a rack sitting in a roasting tin, drizzle with the oil then bake for 25mins until cooked through & tender.
- Serve with mango chutney, lime wedges for squeezing over and rice, if you like.