Apologise for being lackluster on the postings… Christmas?? come on! Anyway, changes are afoot in website land and I’ll soon be adding some lovely images from the Permissive Footpath that crosses Lobbs’ farmland taking in some beautiful woodland paths and views, it really is a joy.
Here’s a note from Ian on the permissive path:
The walk is enjoyable but as the winter has been so wet I suggest footwear such as wellies be worn.
Parts of the woodland have been cleared of rhododendron and laurel and replanted with “proper” deciduous trees the new clearings created should look great when the foxgloves emerge into flower. I always try to make a visit when the bluebells are in bloom it really can be just so beautiful.
Have fun. Ian
Also things are happening in the shop with a series of cookery demos happening between March and September. Get your diaries out, here’s some dates for you:
– 20th MARCH Chocolate Easter Egg making sessions throughout the day
– 24th APRIL Baking Demonstration with Helen Chumbley. 10am – 3pm ish
– 22nd MAY Lamb Cookery Demo with Pier Palena. 10am – 3pm ish
– 19th JUNE Hungarian cookery Demo with Zita Tar. 10am – 3pm ish
– 17th JULY Greek Cookery demo with Helen Chumbley. 10am – 3pm ish
– 21st AUGUST Pasty making demo with audience participation! sessions throughout the day
– 18th SEPTEMBER Beef Cookery Demo with Pier Palena 10am – 3pm ish
Booking is essential on all of these, so give a us bell on 01726 844411 for more information.